Monday, May 21, 2012

Letter To My Kids

Dear Caleb and Ashton,

I'm sorry that other than uncle Eli,  your aunt and other uncle want nothing to do with you. Your uncle is self-centered and controlled by his woman while your aunt is the same, with the added benefit of being controlled by an interacial relationship.

Daddy never had the chance to be close to his family. Actually they abandoned my part of the family, knowing we had no place to live or food to eat. When I had you Caleb, I thought things would change. I thought they would make an attempt to be a part of your life. But no, not one single minute attempt at even trying to see you. I'm not exaggerating. Not one person from daddy's family, with the exception of MawMaw and Eli, has made even the slightest attempt to see you. Nobody from daddy's family visits you after your surgeries Ashton. They don't call to check on you when you make your monthly visit to the emergency room.

Recently, daddy's grandma has been hospitalized. I haven't gone to visit her. MawMaw told me that I should to which I replied, " Why, I don't go see her any other time. Why pretend to care now? She doesn't even call to check on my kids. Let me know whem the funeral is and i'll be there if I can."
I'm sorry that I seem so negative. I'm glad that I am your father. You have plenty of support and caring people around you between mommy's family and Daddy's friends.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment